Best PS3 Games Released in 2011: Favorites
The entire PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly due to this year’s video game releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging that are fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving game play with a range of innovative ideas applied during the making of this season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; these are my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will keep you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have been added to this first person shooters game and the action is very fast. The 3D graphics result in very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – Top quality, with the baseball playing experience feeling even more realistic due to the 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the best baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This has got to be the best fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing even more challenge to the players. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is a symbol of human ingenuity as the game will make you tap parts of your brain that you have never utilised before. The game if full of innovative puzzles wherein you would be required to use portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With a perfect mix of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the best video game in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is due to be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we had to mention this upcoming video game because it is set to bust all the charts that ever existed. The game will be playable in full 3D and includes the three protagonists from the previous games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include an item called the hookblade, which can be used to zipline across the city or grab enemies to yank them in for a combo attack. The hookblade reportedly speeds up navigation by around 30 percent. Along with the hookblade, Ezio will also have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, which will be craftable. Players will be able to customize their characters’ appearance and weapons, as well as start a guild. New multiplayer modes will be added to the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, as well as a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!